Cable ONE (NYSE: CABO) is an American internet and cable service provider headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. It is a cable lined service provider company which utilizes its existing cable television lines to deliver their service. They typically provide cable modem to access internet through the television cable line.
Cable ONE is the 7th largest cable provider in the United States as on 2019 serving around 8 million customers in United States.
The company provides different services and products including cable TV, high speed Internet and phone calls.
Cable ONE recently announced that they will be rebranding as Sparklight beginning in the summer of 2019.
Some Cable ONE Facts
- Cable ONE serves more than eight million customers .
- Cable ONE uses hybrid fiber optic cable network to deliver its services.
- It is the seventh largest cable company in the United States.
- Cable ONE supports net neutrality provisions for an open Internet.
- It also provide services in Cable TV with around 100 TV channels.
- Customers can access both TV and Internet on the same Cable line.
- Cable ONE offers service in 20+ states with 552 zip code areas nationwide in US.
- With the same line used for Cable TV and Internet, Cable ONE also offer its landline phone facility.
- Idaho is their largest coverage area with estimated 53% coverage. North Dakota, Mississippi, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arizona and many others are the places following Idaho for coverage area.
- Omaha is the city with approx. 99.9% coverage.
Cable ONE Service Locations
In about 20+ states of America, Cable ONE covers estimated 552 zip code areas with their cable networks.
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
Cable ONE Internet Plans
The company offers variety of plans focusing on residential and business customers. From economy plans to high-speed internet plans, they have all you can choose between. The below are the popular residential internet plans which you can compare:
Lite 15 Plus ($30/month)
- Basic 100GB Data Plan.
- Up to 15 Mbps download speed.
- Up to 1 Mbps upload speed.
Starter 100 Plus ($45/month)
- 300GB Data.
- Up to 100 Mbps download speed.
- Up to 10 Mbps upload speed.
Streamer & Gamer 200 Plus ($65/month)
- 600GB Data.
- Upto 200 Mbps download speed.
- Upto 20 Mbps upload speed.
Turbo 300 Plus ($80/month)
- 900GB Data.
- Up to 300 Mbps download speed.
- Up to 30 Mbps upload speed.
Giga One Plus ($125/month)
- 1200GB Data.
- Up to 1000 Mbps download speed.
- Up to 50 Mbps upload speed.
Support & Contact
Cable ONE provides 24/7/365 support to all their products. To contact, customers can call on 855-692-4113 or can contact them here.
For Billing concerns, you can contact on 877-692-2253 Monday to Friday between 8AM – 5PM.
With recent announcement of rebranding as Sparklight, the company plans to increase its customer reach. It is one of the best solution for people require both cable television and internet, without different lines. Its unlimited long distance phone services (which of course you can access through the same internet and cable line) with little fee, gives it another plus point.
Disclaimer: Please cross verify the plan details with official website of Cable ONE. VoipHow cannot claim the authenticity of data statistics.